LEFCO Worthington distributes robotically produced pallets by Worthington Steelpac, its joint venture partner. Steel pallets offer a tremendous ROI for companies in the food products, storage and distribution, chemicals, and related markets. At a price point that is less-expensive than a comparible plastic alternative, the steel pallet offers significant advantages of capacity, usability, and recycleability.
As progressive companies move towards returnable shipping applications, we believe that we provide superior products that offer unmatched durability, stability, strength, and security that are the ultimate choice for tomorrow's manufacturers.
Benefits of steel pallets:
- Steel pallets meets ISPM #15 international shipping standards
- 62 lbs., yet edge support rack capacity at 3,500 lbs.
- Static capacity of 40,000 lbs. and dynamic capacity of 10,000 lbs.
- Almost full top side coverage
- Pallet jack capable for flexbility
- Cleanable and fire resistent
- 100% recycleable - green for the environment
Contact us at:
or call us at: